LED Retrofits are one of the most cost-effective ways to retrofit your fixtures. They can be used in almost any type of light fixture, including recessed downlights, track lights, pendants and more. LED Retrofits have a number of advantages over traditional lighting sources such as halogen and incandescent bulbs. Here are some of those advantages of using satco LED retrofit
- Reduce energy costs.
- Reduce carbon emissions.
- Reduce greenhouse gases.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
One of the biggest benefits of LEDs is that they have a long lifespan. Most commonly, a Satco LED Retrofit will last 50,000 hours or more—that’s about five times as long as incandescent bulbs. The average lifespan for an incandescent bulb is just 1,000 hours! That’s a pretty big difference. And it gets better: some LED products are rated to last even longer than that 50,000-hour mark!
-Instant-on & No Flickering
- Instant-on & No Flickering: LEDs do not need to warm up, so they turn on instantly! There is no warming up time and no flickering.
- No Humming or Buzzing: The heat generated by conventional bulbs causes the tungsten filament inside the bulb to vibrate at high frequencies. This causes a humming noise that can be heard through air vents when the light is turned off. LEDs do not require any filament so there is no buzzing or humming coming from your lighting even when it’s on in an enclosed space such as a closet or garage door opener housing unit
-No Mercury or Lead
Light-emitting diode (LED) retrofits are a form of lighting that uses energy-efficient, long-lasting light bulbs. They’re great for replacing inefficient incandescent or fluorescent bulbs in your home today.
These lights have several advantages over other kinds of lamps, including:
- No mercury or lead
- Low operating costs
- High efficiency savings
-Quality Control Factory Tested
Quality control is the process of ensuring that products meet standards of quality. It is a vital part of any manufacturing or service operation, and there are many different types of quality control techniques and processes used depending on the industry and product type. While it may seem like something that only involves manufacturing, it’s more important than you’d think!
Let’s take a look at some examples in which quality control can help improve your business:
- The manufacturing company who makes their own parts can put them through rigorous tests before they’re shipped out with other components to be assembled. This way, when all the pieces come together, they’ll work as expected by their intended use.
- An electrical store owner has been known to reject certain circuit boards for sale because he knows those parts will cause problems with his customers’ devices down the road (time spent fixing underperforming devices could easily be saved by doing this).
We hope that we were able to give you a better understanding of the advantages of using LED retrofit bulbs in your home or office building. These bulbs are very efficient and will save you money in the long run, not only because they last longer but also because they consume less energy than traditional incandescent light bulbs. They’re also available in multiple color temperatures so you can choose which one works best with your décor!